Cheltenham Betting Offers 2022
You will find all the Cheltenham betting offers for 2022 here. Read up to learn more about the best* Cheltenham betting offers, the best* Cheltenham free bets offers, and Cheltenham Festival betting offers in general.
Cheltenham Sign Up Offers 2022: New Customers
With the Cheltenham Festival just around the corner, it will be really difficult to miss Cheltenham betting offers. Once Cheltenham sign-up offers become available as we get closer to the festival, you will be directed to the actual promotions. In the meantime visit the bookmaker’s on-going sign-up offers.
|UK Cheltenham Betting Sites||Cheltenham Sign-Up Offer||Promo Code|
|Bet £10 to get £30**||Get William Hill Promo Code|
|Paddy Power ||£20 risk-free first bet*||Get Paddy Power Promo Code|
|bet365 sign up offer||See bet365 Offer|
*Paddy Power Key T&Cs – New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
**William Hill Key T&Cs – New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
Special Cheltenham Betting Offers
The closer we get to the race day, the more betting sites Cheltenham offers will become available. This is mainly because the festival enjoys immense popularity both in the UK and abroad. Whether you’ll be looking for the best Cheltenham free bets offers or best Cheltenham new customer offer, there’ll certainly be plenty to choose from. While we wait for Cheltenham to come around, you can make use of these offers for horse racing betting:
- £10 RISK FREE FIRST BET Plus a £10 Exchange free betNew customers only. Min odds 1/5 (1.2). If you place a multiple at least one selection must meet the min odds requirement. Max £10 refund, max £10 Exchange Free Bet, valid for 7 days. Payment restrictions apply. Qualifying bet must be placed and settled within 30 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
- Horse Racing & Greyhounds - One Winner BonusesApplies to Horse and Greyhound Racing bets only. Does not apply to virtual racing. 5 x the Odds on Lucky 63s. 4 x the Odds on Lucky 31s. 3 x the Odds on Lucky 15s. All selections must run. All bonus payments are paid on winnings, no bonus is paid on stakes. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish Horse Racing & GreyhoundsPaddy Power offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish Horse Racing from 8am on the day of the race. So, if you take a price on a horse and the Starting Price (SP) is bigger we will pay you out at the bigger odds! The maximum payment to any one client in respect of our Best Odds Guaranteed concession is £1,000 per day. T&Cs apply.
- 0% Commission on All Sports for 30 days18+. New Customers Only. Sign-up and get 0% commission on all sports for 30 days. Users must Enter Bonus Code ‘COMMFREE’ to avail of the offer. Only open to users who deposit via debit or credit card. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
- Daily Extra Place Races18+. Paddy Power Horse Racing rules apply. If there are less than 16 starters, we will pay 4 places. If there are less than 8 starters, we will pay 3 places. If there are less than 6 starters we will pay 2 places. T&Cs Apply.
- Price Promisebet365 will be best price or joint best price on every horse for all races shown live on ITV Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets from 10am on the day of the race up to 15 minutes before the scheduled ‘off’ time for each ITV race. Prices matched against selected bookmakers. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply.
- Best Odds Guaranteed and Non-Runner No Bet on all racesTake a price on your selection and if the SP is bigger bet365 will pay you at the bigger odds. Available on Horse Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets only. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong is excluded. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only. bet365 are also Non-Runner No Bet, so should your selection be declared a Non-Runner, you will get your money back on any bets placed on the Win and Each Way market. In multiple bets, if a selection does not run, that part of the bet will be deemed a Non-Runner.
- Each-Way ExtraEach Way Extra gives you the option to increase or decrease the number of places in a race when you are betting Each Way on selected Horse Races. T&Cs apply.
- ITV 4/1 Racing OfferBack a winner at 4/1 or more and get a risk free bet on the next live ITV race (up to £50) at bet365. Offer applies to first single bet placed. Applies to Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Best Odds GuaranteedTake a price on your selection and if the SP is bigger bet365 will pay you at the bigger odds. Available on Horse Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets only. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong is excluded. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Boost your odds three times a day everyday with uniboost18+ www.begambleaware.org, eligible accounts receive three Uniboost tokens daily (00:00-23:59), No token 'roll over' expire at midnight, applies to win bets and win part of EW bets only, only available on racing single bets, Non-runner or voided bet returns Uniboost token, not valid on Futures or Specials. Further T&Cs Apply.
- Extra Place RacesOffer applies to Betfred.com & the Betfred App. Applies to singles and multiple bets. Doesn’t apply to ante-post bets. Dead heat rules apply. T&C’s apply. BeGambleAware.org
- Free Bet if 2ndAvailable on Betfred.com and the Betfred App. Minimum Free Bet refund is 50p and Maximum Free Bet refund is £10 per customer per race. Offer applies to win singles & win part of E/W bets only. Free bets credited within 24 hours of qualifying bets being settled. T&C’s apply. BeGambleAware.org
Cheltenham Betting Offers
Take a look at the selection of the most interesting sign up offers you can use for Cheltenham according to our expert editorial team. The table below shows regularly available offers that you can also use for other racing and events:
As far as the best Cheltenham bookmaker offers are concerned, we believe there’ll be plenty to choose from. The only problem would be to decide which one suits each player’s betting style the most. Instead of having to go to various betting sites Cheltenham offers details will be available right here.
We expect to see lots of different both Cheltenham new customer offers and Cheltenham offers for existing customers. No wonder, since this event enjoys massive popularity both in the UK and abroad. This is why all operators work around the clock to attract both new customers and reward their loyal players ahead of such an important event that will bring about lots of placed bets.
For example, ahead of the 2022 Cheltenham Festival, it will be extremely difficult to pick the best Cheltenham 2022 free bets offers, because there were simply too many to choose from.
Cheltenham Betting Guide
The Cheltenham Festival is scheduled for 15 – 18 March 2022.
Special Cheltenham Festival Money back promotions and offers 2022
These can be found in the table above.
Extra places for Cheltenham 2022: special offers
The table above is constantly updated with extra place offers as they become available.
Odds boost Cheltenham betting offers 2022
Cheltenham Odds Boosts can be found in the Special Offers table above.
Others Cheltenham specials: fair play, free bets, ante-post and more
Will be available as soon as they are announced.
How to create an account online?
If you want to make the most of your Cheltenham betting sign up offers, you need to open an account first. Even though the registration process is different from one operator to another, it boils down to the same steps you need to take, more or less. Here’s what you typically need to do to open an account if you want to redeem one of Cheltenham bookmaker offers.
- Go to the operator’s website and click on the Sign Up/Join button.
- Enter the required personal details, such as your first and last name, date of birth, country and address, etc.
- Select your preferred currency.
- Enter the bonus code if you have one.
- Click on the Join Now button.
As you can see, the registration process is more than straightforward and so is redeeming Cheltenham betting sign up offers. Now all you need to do is make your first deposit and meet the wagering requirements and T&Cs that are attached to the offer, and the bonus will be credited to your account.
Cheltenham Offers for Existing Customers
Top bookmakers work day and night to bring you different promotions when such an important event is taking place. We believe that the majority of them will focus on Cheltenham betting offers new customers.
However, there will undoubtedly also be those that cater to the existing customers as well. Keep on reading to learn more about typical Cheltenham betting offers we expect to see as far as existing customers are concerned.
One of the most popular betting Cheltenham offers we expect to see are those featuring cashback. Essentially, if you lose a bet, this promotion enables you to get a refund from the bookmaker. Typically, cashback is awarded in the form of a free bet. One popular version of this offer is cashback if your selected horse finishes second to the favourite, for example.
Like with all other Cheltenham bookie offers, this one comes with certain T&Cs. Reading them is essential for redeeming offers.
Enhanced odds promos
This kind of Cheltenham betting promotions is also very popular with punters. For example, a horse can be given odds of 2/1 in the ante post market. However, it can then get 10/1 or higher in an enhanced odds offer. This kind of Cheltenham betting offers can entail a horse to win by at least 10 lengths. Another example is for a certain jockey to ride the winning horse.
Other Promotions: Cheltenham Free Bet Offers
The ideal time to sign up with a new bookmaker is before the Cheltenham festivals. All brands feature different betting Cheltenham offer during this period. This is why we are certain that just like there were lots of Cheltenham 2019 free bets offers, there’ll be plenty of Cheltenham free bets offers this time around, as well.
This promotion is fairly simple. If you meet the offer’s terms and conditions, you get a free bet for a certain market.
About Cheltenham 2022: Horse Races and Reviews
Cheltenham is one of the most popular horse racing events in the UK. It attracts more than 70,000 spectators each year. It lasts for four days in March and features Grade 1 races that you can read more about below.
The first day of the festival brings lots of excitement right from the start. There are seven hurdles and fences races. This promises lots of opportunities to take advantage of the many Cheltenham betting offers which will be available. The highlight of the day is the Champion Hurdle, of course.
The most popular event on the second day is the Queen Mother Champion Chase sponsored by Betway. The only cross country race on the festival, Cross Country Chase, also takes place on Ladies day.
When it comes to the third festival day, all eyes are on the Stayers’ Hurdle. It is the highlight of the season when it comes to long-distance hurdle races. Golden Miller Novices’ Chase and Festival Trophy are two other Grade 1 races taking place on the same day.
Gold Cup Day
The majority of those who have taken advantage of the best Cheltenham betting offers on the market will be excited for the last day. It is the climax of the jump racing season in the UK. The Cheltenham Gold Cup attracts the most attention, and rightfully so. It comes with the highest prize for a non-handicap race in the country.
Cheltenham Betting Guide 2022: Our Tips
If you want to make the most of your Cheltenham betting offers, you need to know the basics of the festival. This is true no matter whether you are interested in Cheltenham betting sign up offers or any other of the best Cheltenham bookmaker offers. Knowing about the horses, trainers, and jockeys set to participate is of the utmost importance.
Study the horse’s form, learn more about the trainers and jockeys that have been successful in the past. Also, don’t forget to take a look at previous races. It goes without saying that you should also shop around for the best Cheltenham new customer offers. The same goes for promos for existing customers, as they differ from one brand to the next.
Cheltenham Betting Odds
If you can’t wait for the Cheltenham new customer offers to appear, you can place your bets on the Festival even now. As soon as the 2020 races were over, bookmakers released the ante-post markets and odds for the 2021 Festival. These markets feature the horses that the operators believe are going to race in the upcoming Cheltenham races. It goes without saying that these odds are prone to changes. The final line up is announced a few days before the Festival begins.
Cheltenham Gold Cup Favourites
Once you have made your choice among Cheltenham betting offers new customers, it’s time to place a bet. Given that horse racing is known for unpredictability, betting on it can bring lots of excitement. The Cheltenham ante post markets currently favour Champ, Al Boum Photo, and A Plus Tard likely to win the Gold Cup. But having in mind that only 30% of all favourites win, it’s anyone’s guess as to who will take the trophy come the race day.
Latest News on Cheltenham Festival 2022
Since the Cheltenham Festival is getting closer by the day, we expect to see lots of Cheltenham bookmaker offers. We believe that Cheltenham offers for existing customers are going to dominate the market. Therefore, we’ll keep an eye on them. Make sure to come back to be up-to-date with all the latest offers and promotions.
*Best only according to the opinions of our writers.