Grand National Betting Offers 2021
The Grand National 2021 is suspected to be April 10, 2021. Even though we still a long wait to the start of the festival, the Grand National betting offers are already present on some online bookmakers’ platforms.
In this article, we’ll talk about the Grand National betting offers that are available at the most popular online bookmakers in the UK. If you’re wondering what time is the Grand National held, we’ll get to that, too. Before we dive into all the details on offers and betting on Grand National, let’s take a moment and talk about the Grand National history.
Held annually at Aintree Racecourse, Grand National has a 180 year-long history. With around 70,000 people in attendance on the race day, and 600 million people watching the broadcast, it is regarded as one of the most popular horse racing events in the whole world. Nowadays, Grand National betting has become extremely popular all over the world.
Read our review to get an insight into all the Grand National details, and, most importantly, the Grand National betting offers.
Best Grand National Betting Offers
Now that we’ve covered the basics of Grand National, we can start discussing the Grand National betting offers. Below, you can see the table with some offers which might come in handy if you decide to try betting on Grand National.
- £30 SPORT & CASINOCUSTOMERS WILL BE AWARDED £15 IN FREE BETS AND £15 IN FREE SPINS FOR CASINO AND VEGAS. NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY, FREE BETS VALID FOR 3 DAYS. FREE SPINS VALID FOR 30 DAYS. T&Cs APPLY
- Bet £10, Get £20 In Free Bets18+. New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org
- Acca Bonus- Free Bet Up To £50 for Winning Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five FoldsOpen to QuinnBet customers aged 18 years or over based in the UK & Ireland. Applies to Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five Folds+. Minimum odds are 3/10 (1.30) per selection. To qualify you need to have a winning double of at least 2 selections. The maximum free bet that you can receive under this promotion is £/€50 per day. The free bet can be used on all QuinnSports events at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater with maximum odds of 100/1. T&C's apply.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish RacingApplies to WIN and Each Way bets on Race Winner market on UK & Irish Horse racing only. Offer is not applicable for Ante-Post bets or Daily Racing Specials. Customers depositing with Moneybookers or Neteller will not be eligible for Best Odds Guaranteed. The maximum additional payout as a result of Best Odds Guaranteed is capped at £25,000 per customer, per day across all channels. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Bet £20 on Virtuals Get £5 Sports Free BetCustomers must stake a total of £/€20 + at odds of 2.0+ on Virtual sports before 23:59 BST Sunday each week to qualify. £/€5 free bet will be credited Monday, use within 3 days, Stake not returned. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Best odds guaranteed on all UK & Irish RacingBest odds guaranteed does not apply to antepost, international racing (unless states), enhanced accumulators or any other special markets. Bets must be placed the hours of 12pm and 9:30pm on the day of the actual race to qualify. The max increase per bet or per race as a result of the offer is capped at £/E2000.
- GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETSNew customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
- Best Odds GuaranteedApplies to bets placed from 8.30 am the day of the race up to a max benefit of £/€250 per customer/per race. Does not apply to ante-post betting or any other specials. Applies to all singles and multiples including Lucky 15/31/63, Qualifying bets must be made using your own funds Trixies, Patents, Yankees etc. T&C's apply.
- Money Back as Free Bet if Second to the FavouriteApplies to Every UK/IRE Race Every Day! Min 6 Runners Required. Max Free Bet £10 per race. The free bet can be used on all QuinnSports events at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.A multiple combination of bets such as a Trixie/Patent/Yankee is not permissible with the free bet, however any bet that is a straight accumulator such as a Double, Treble, 4-fold etc is. T&Cs apply (18+).
- Bet £10 Get £40 - £30 In Free Sports Bets+ £10 Casino BonusNew customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply.
- £30 IN FREE BETS + £10 CASINO BONUSMin deposit of £/$/€10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/$/€10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expires after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply
- Best Odds Guaranteed on UK and Irish Horse RacingOnly UK and Ireland meetings are eligible • 18+ • Only registered members from UK and Ireland can take part in this offer • BOG icon must be displayed on betslip to qualify • Cash stakes only • Withdrawal restrictions and full T&Cs apply
- Bet £10 on the first race Get £5 for every other race on the card *This offer fits an 8 races meeting. Bet on the first and get x7 free bets for the other 7 racesNew customers only • £10 deposit using promo code • Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply
- Bet £10 on the first race Get £5 for every other race on the cardNew customers only • £10 deposit using promo code • Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply
- Get £40 In Bonuses when you bet £10 on Horse Racing18+ New Customers only. Deposit, opt in and place a £10 qualifying bet on Horse Racing at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 3x £10 Horse Racing Free Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater. Plus, a £10 Game Show Bonus, selected games, wager 40x to withdraw a max of £250. Bonuses expire in 7 days. T&Cs Apply. Please Gamble Responsibly.
- 4 To Win - Free horse racing predicto18+. UK&IE only. A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion. The total prize pot each day is £/€1,000 with an increased jackpot on ITV meetings. Customers’ selections must be confirmed and submitted before the start of the first eligible race of the day. Promotion is valid until the first eligible race of the day. T&C’s apply.
- Get up to £10 in Free BetsNew UK customers only. £10 Min Deposit. 100% matched free bet on your first deposit of £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bets. Debit Card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Full Terms apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way.
- Up to £20 Free Bet If Your First Settled Bet Doesn't WinNew Customers. First settled bet £/€10 (£10 E/W+) - £/€20 (£20 E/W+) at odds 2.0+ qualifies. If first settled bet loses, free bet credited within 24 hours of bet settlement, use within 7 days, Stake not returned. Full T&Cs
Of course, our experts have chosen these bookmakers, as their offers appear most interesting of all bookies taken into consideration.The fact that the Grand National is the biggest horse racing event anywhere in the world, we’re not surprised by the heavy presence of the Grand National betting offers on numerous online bookmakers’ sites. Some operators will even have special offers reserved for betting on the Grand National online, like faller insurance and extra place Grand National betting offers.
Ultimately, you make the decision where to partake in the Grand National betting online, and which bookmaker has the offer that suits your preferences best. But it’s always advisable to shop around and look for the best Grand National prices and
Grand National offers – after all, why take 10/1 on a Grand National fancy, when you can get
12/1 with another bookmaker!
Grand National Sign up Offers: new customers
As the Grand National approaches, online betting platforms usually introduce offers related to the event. That way, every new customer who joins a platform can redeem a special Grand National betting offer.
Most of these ‘new bookmaker’ account offers will revolve around an initial ‘FREE BET’ on sign-up that is normally a matched bet (up to a set stake) when you place your first bet. But with so many bookmakers now these new account offers can vary between each bookmaker
so it’s always best to spend a bit of time checking the terms and conditions on these Grand National free bet offers. Some other details to check before you opt for the bonus are the wagering requirements and the expiry date of the Grand National betting offers.
There’s a wide range of offers you can see on the online bookies’ platforms: free bets, first deposit bonus.
In case you’re new to betting on the Grand National online, we’ll explain the whole sign-up process to you. Usually, it’s a straightforward procedure with just a few steps you need to complete. What you should do is access the online bookmaker you chose and open the registration form, fill it out with the necessary info and if you fulfil all the requirements, the Grand National betting offers will be at your disposal.
New customer offers are always reserved for players who have never had an account at that specific online bookmaker. Remember that you need to be older than 18 to be able to claim the Grand National betting offers.
Grand National Free Bets
When talking about the Grand National betting offers, one offer in particular always stands out and our research showed us it’s one of the most popular ones when Grand National 2019 betting was in question. That’s why we believe that Grand National 2021 betting will be no different.
Free bet bonus is the most interesting offer for every new customer. Our experts have been in search for operators who introduce free bet bonuses for Grand National betting online. Below, you can see the shortlist of the Grand National free bet offers:
If you’re not certain how Free bets work, here’s a short explanation: you place your first bet, and if you end up losing, you will receive a refund in a form of a free bet, up to a certain amount of money. It’s a great opportunity for those who are just starting to learn about betting on Grand National.
These free bet amounts are set in advance and vary between bookmakers. Always read the Ts&C’s attached to the free bet offers to check exactly what needs to be done to release the Grand National free bet. This is a great way of actually having a free bet on the Grand National – knowing that if your Grand National horse doesn’t win, then you may be able to get some (or all ) of your stake back in the shape of a free bet that you can use on most other markets on that bookmakers site.
As the beginning of the festival comes nearer, most of the operators will introduce a special section with the Grand National betting offers. It will be visible on the homepage or promotions category.
Grand National Existing Customer Offers
Since we are talking about the biggest horse racing event, online bookmakers put their best foot forward and present original and attractive Grand National betting offers. These bonus offers aren’t destined only for new customers. So, if you already have an account, there will certainly be more Grand National 2021 betting offers.
Below is the list of potential offers you might be able to find at online bookmakers. See what you can expect:
- Free Bets
- Faller Insurance
- Money Back offer
- Double the Odds
- 2 Horses for the price of 1
- Enhanced place options for each-way betting
Which Grand National betting offers will be available largely depends on the operators. Because of that, before you start betting, visit the section with promotions and take a look at the active promos.
Grand National Betting Guide 2021: our tips
To help you out a bit, we’ve listed some tips we think might be useful in betting on the Grand National online.
Grand National Results
Looking at previous results can be beneficial if you’re only starting to get involved in Grand National betting. The festival’s previous winners and recaps of the race will give you an insight into the most important details for the Grand National 2021 betting.
Don’t forget the 2020 Grand National was cancelled so when looking back at past Grand National races, the most recent renewal was the 2019 Grand National. Anyone who has participated in Grand National 2019 betting has witnessed history- a handful of horses have managed to win the Grand National more than once, and the favourite Tiger Roll has joined the club, after this Gordon Elliott-trained horse also won the 2018 Grand National. He became the first horse since Red Rum (1973 and 1974) to win the Grand National two years
in a row.
Going through the Grand National 2019 betting results, past horses that ran well in the race and punter favourites will certainly help you set up a foundation for the next edition of the festival. After all, having past experience of the tricky Grand National fences and having shown the ability to stay the gruelling 4m 3 ½f trip has to be a positive.
Grand National Tips
If you’re new to the Grand National betting online, before you create your bet, search the Internet for some useful Grand National top tips. A good place to start looking might be the Grand National 2019 tips, where you can find the information on the most recent Grand
National result, plus the favourites and the latest Grand National betting odds etc – remember the 2020 Grand National was postponed, so the latest running was in 2019.
In order to make a potentially winning bet, you should look at the trends, and see whether your favourites fit the criteria. Take a look at the overall performance and draw a conclusion. But, keep an eye on the underdogs, sometimes the races are full of surprises. The Grand National is a handicap race so horses are allocated different weights in a bid to try and even things up. The better horses in the race will carry more weight to make it harder and give the lesser horses a chance – therefore, Grand National horses at bigger odds can’t always be ruled out – in 2009 we saw a 100/1 Grand National winner, when Mon Mome won the race.
Grand National Odds
One of the key components when betting on the Grand National online is the Grand National odds. The first thing to do is to compare the odds from different bookmakers. Also, you should consider the Grand National betting odds 2019 because it might help you make the right bet. Plus, also look for past experience running over the National-style fences – other Aintree races like the Grand Sefton Chase and Becher Chase are two examples of this, while there are various races that are deemed trials for the Grand National – like the Haydock Grand National trial – normally run in February each year. A look back to the results of all of these races can often help when trying to find the Grand National winner.
Hopefully, our selection of bookmakers who offer Grand National betting online odds will help you find the best odds for your favourite horse. One thing to keep in mind is that the odds are constantly changing. So, before you place your bet, double-check the Grand National odds.
Grand National Favourites
When deciding for the Grand National who to bet on, multiple factors must be taken into consideration. First of all, see which Grand National horses will participate. There are many declaration stages in the build-up to the race. Months before the Grand National there will be over 100 horses declared to run, but once the weights are announced (February) and various trial races are run then this figure starts to whittle down.
Nearer the time there are further declaration stages, and in the days leading up to the race the final runs are always announced two days before the Grand National due date – there is a maximum of 40 runners for safety reasons, but there are often a few reserves too in case horses pull out of the race in the few days prior to race day.
Once the final Grand National line up is announced this is the best time to see the previous Grand National winners and apply any Grand National past trends and past stats to the runners to try and find the best profiles based on past winners of the race. Certain ages, weight and recent form of horses can often be good trends to look for year-after-year.
After you’ve found all the Grand National runners and riders, along with all other information, you can place a good bet. Here, we’ll mention some of the Grand National favourites. We make these assumptions based on the previous editions of the festival and the overall performance of the event’s “favourites”.
These horses were the favourites based on the Grand National 2019 betting selections:
- Tiger Roll
- Burrows Saint
- Any Second Now
- Native River
- Anibale Fly
If you opt for Grand National 2021 betting online, when you’re choosing the favourite, here’s what you need to take into consideration: the weight, age, previous performance and the experience of the jockey.
Where to watch the Grand National 2021?
Based on the stats we found, millions of people across the globe watch the event. There are a few ways you can watch the Grand National live. One of the most popular options punters turn to is the live stream. Some bookmakers have this section, which makes it easier for players to follow the race after they’ve placed a bet.
On the other hand, there are websites created especially for live streaming purposes. There, you will surely be able to follow the races while betting on Grand National. Other options are TV broadcasts and the biggest sporting TV channels will have live broadcasts of the Grand National race.
Which options will be available to you heavily depends on your location. Before the festival starts, check out which online bookmakers, websites or TV channels you can access. That way you can make sure you don’t miss the race.